The 2014 Festival will feature topics spanning the science spectrum, from astonomy to human behavior to robotics to zoology. Presentations are designed to excite your mind.
This MSU pre-college program gives young people a chance to experience college life, learn new ideas and skills, and meet people from across Michigan.
Express yourself! Having great communications skills can make a big difference in life and work. The ways we communicate, as young people and adults, touches all that we do. In 4-H activities, you will have the opportunity to gain skills and confidence in areas such as public speaking, writing, visual communication, video and media.
For more information on how to get involved as a youth or volunteer, contact your county MSU Extension office or:
Julie Chapin, Ph.D., Program Leader
- 4-H Promotional Toolkits
- Communications Toolkit: Fun, Skill-Building Activities to Do With Kids (4H1560)
- Group Dynamite Notebook (Selections; 4H1068)
- Group-Building Ideas for 4-H Club & Group Meetings
- Member’s Personal 4-H Record Book (4H1192)
- YEA! Youth Experiencing Action! A Community Service-Learning Guide (4H1553)