Location: Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
Annual MSU pre-college program that attracts approximately 2500 youth participants and chaperones representing all 83 Michigan counties.
Express yourself creatively with a 4-H performing arts project! 4-H performing arts includes clowning, dance, drama and music.
For more information on how to get involved as a youth or volunteer, contact your county MSU Extension office
- 4-H Arts Project Evaluation Guidelines for Youth Aged 9 to 19
- 4-H Arts Project Evaluation Tools in Word and PDF Formats
- Chinese Children’s Ribbon Dance Kit for Grades K–6
- Clowning Organizations & Supplies
- Discover Chinese Dance Activity Kit for Grades K–6
- Drama & Theater Organizations
- Member’s Personal 4-H Record Book (4H1192)
- Michigan Arts Organizations
- Youth Take the Stage: An Introduction to Interactive Theatre (4H1608)