Location: MSU Campus, East Lansing, MI 48824
The 2014 Festival will feature topics spanning the science spectrum, from astonomy to human behavior to robotics to zoology. Presentations are designed to excite your mind.
Location: Michigan State University Campus, East Lansing, MI 48824
This MSU pre-college program gives young people a chance to experience college life, learn new ideas and skills, and meet people from across Michigan.
Dairying has come a long way since every family had a cow or two! If you want to be part of the dairy industry of the future, you have to prepare yourself for all phases of dairy technology. In a 4-H dairy cattle project, you’ll explore the technology related to the production, manufacturing and marketing of dairy products, and learn about scientific dairy research and related agribusinesses.
Agriculture is a big player in Michigan’s economy and future prosperity—and dairy is an important part of agriculture. Working on 4-H dairy projects could do more than get you a ribbon at the county fair. It could give you a start on a great career!
For more information on how to get involved as a youth or volunteer, contact your county MSU Extension office or,
Melissa Elischer, 4-H Dairy Educator
Phone: (517) 432-4306
MSU Department of Animal Science
- 4-H Animal Project Record for Beginning Members (4H1457)
- 4-H Livestock Record Book for Intermediate and Advanced Members (4H1177)
- Animal Judges Lists and Permission Forms
- Dairy Cattle Organizations
- Feed Record Card (4H1277)
- Member’s Personal 4-H Record Book (4H1192)
- Michigan 4-H Dairy Cattle Project Snapshot (4H1615)
- Michigan 4-H Judging Cards (4-H1293–96)
- Veterinary Science Organizations