Come on in!
Aisha wants to learn to paint, and have the confidence to show off her paintings.
Dan wants to make a rocking chair for his mom, and learn to follow through on what he starts.
Evette wants to run her own business, and make a difference in her urban neighborhood.
Trevor wants to explore making biofuel, and pave the way for studying science in college.
Beth wants to raise a steer and compete in judging, while improving her public speaking skills.
They all have their reasons for being in 4-H. Now it’s your turn.
Pick your program(s) and start your journey!
- 4-H Club Resources
- 4-H Military Partnerships
- 4-H Youth Mentoring
- Animal Science (including Companion Animals, Dairy Cattle, Goats, Horses & Ponies, Livestock, Poultry, Rabbits & Cavies, Veterinary Science)
- Arts (including the 4-H China Project, Folkpatterns, Performing Arts, Visual Arts)
- Character Education
- Citizenship, Leadership & Service
- Clothing & Textiles
- Cloverbuds (Ages 5-8)
- Community Service
- Environmental & Outdoor Education (including Entomology, Junior Citizen Planner, Michigan 4-H Youth Conservation Council, Outdoor Adventure Challenge, Project F.I.S.H., TRACKERS
- Food, Nutrition & Fitness (including Jump Into Foods & Fitness)
- Global & Cultural Education (including International Exchange Programs)
- Health & Well-being (including Life’s a Kick! Don’t Start Tobacco, Natural Helpers)
- Inclusive 4-H (including Proud Equestrians Program)
- Money Management
- Plants, Soils & Gardening
- Science & Technology
- Shooting Sports